The Alliance Group can incorporate your Company in the U.S.A. and provide a fully serviced U.S. presence for your organisation…
ASL-Onsite© – USA Representation
ASL-Onsite© is a 3PL (Third Party Logistics) order fulfilment service that allows our clients to establish a presence in the USA. Alliance fulfils orders placed with our clients via our warehouses located in the USA with stock sourced from the client’s UK premises.
A full breakdown of our USA Order Fulfillment Services can be found below:
Benefits of ASL-Onsite© to our clients…
The establishment of Alliance in the U.S.A. (in 1986) has enabled its British management to gain extensive local on-site experience not only in shipping, forwarding and brokerage fields but in all aspects of inter-state commerce marketing sales and distribution methods and practices.
Accordingly the Alliance U.S.A. Headquarters offers overseas exporters an exclusive North American presence to service their U.S.A. business in the capacity of manufacturer’s representative, providing a specialised on-site logistical service by acting as an intermediary between overseas manufacturers and their U.S.A. client base.
The Alliance Group can arrange for the incorporation of the client’s Company within the U.S.A. subsequently dealing with such matters as business licensing, product liability insurance, the appointment of a Corporate Attorney/C.P.A./U.S. Banker (F.D.I.C.), Federal and State tax filing, telephone/fax/e-mail installation, stationery printing and indeed all aspects of establishing a U.S. presence within the Alliance office and warehousing infrastructure utilising the Alliance staff and facilities to project the desired operational corporate presence on behalf of the client.
The Alliance Group operates an extensive range of computerised logistical and administrative services for its clients covering inventory warehousing, stock control, order processing, nationwide air and road distribution, invoicing and credit management of receivables and a host of peripheral on-site value added services all overseen by senior (British) Alliance staff.
This facility has proven very popular with those clients wishing to maintain the considerable benefits of a tangible identity in the U.S.A. whilst avoiding the often prohibitive costs involved in establishing a dedicated administration and distribution centre consequently incurring the attendant overheads of staff recruitment, immigration (legal) fees, payroll costs, medical, dental and workers (liability) insurances, State and Federal social security taxes, office/warehouse leases, Company vehicles, utility bills et al. in addition to the unavoidable fixed establishment costs illustrated above.
The Alliance Group represents numerous overseas manufacturers in the U.S.A. in this capacity and can structure a client’s U.S. operation according to its individual product range and own special requirements but at a fraction of the cost of maintaining their own autonomous U.S. centre.
No overheads such as:-
- Staff contracts
- Worker compensation liability
- Health Insurance premium(s)
- Dental Insurance premium(s)
- Lease on office
- Lease on warehouse space
- Company Cars
Beneficial reductions with Alliance’s current vendors such as:-
- Sea and airfreight charges
- Attorney and C.P.A. costs
- Stationery costs
- Tele-Communication costs
- Office Equipment
- Distribution charges (in the U.S.A.)
Tremendous growth ability through...
A dedicated on-site U.S. presence
Positive cash flow and prompt collection of U.S. dollars from onsite sales
Marketing benefits of own onsite USA office and U.K. staff (Nationals) promoting your product
Services Provided as part of ASL-Onsite©…
The services offered to our ASL-Onsite© clients are outlined in detail below. Click to expand the section for more detail:
- Appointment of Corporate Lawyer
- Incorporation of the Company
- I.R.S. tax I.D. number obtained
- Registration of Corporation with the Georgia Secretary of State
- State tax filing I.D. number obtained
- Applicable city business license obtained
- Relevant insurance policies established (product liability and error & omissions etc)
- U.S. Bank account set up
- Appointment of C.P.A. (Certified Public Accountant)
- Establish regular & toll free 800 number, telephone lines and fax number etc (including any special requirements such as ‘call forwarding’).
- Custom printed stationery such as letterheads purchase order forms and sales invoices
- Collection from U.K. supplier’s premises arranged by The Alliance Group
- International shipping via conference vessels
- International “U.K. company to U.S. division” commercial invoice used for Customs purposes
- Customs clearance at U.S. port
- Delivery of merchandise to Alliance Warehouse Division
- Inventory control and checking in of goods
NB: “Top Up” stock can be forwarded through The Alliance Group via ocean as full container or through its market leading (LCL) groupage consolidation service or alternatively urgent items can be sent by airfreight via any of the Alliance airport offices.
- Mail and faxes received (addressed directly in customer’s name)
- Phone calls answered in customer’s name (by British personnel)
- Orders taken and processed
- Repackaging and strapping of products (whenever applicable)
- Domestic despatch of goods to your U.S. customer
- Customer notification
- Sales invoices raised in your client’s name and sent to U.S. customer
- Accounts receivable and ageing records maintained
- Payments received and deposited directly into client’s U.S. Bank account
- Maintenance of U.S. Bank account
- On-Site customer relations
- Credit enquiry and evaluation (as required)
- Inventory control and verification
- Credit control and ongoing collection of accounts receivable
- Tailored reports sent overseas to client Headquarters can include:-
- Current on-site inventory
- Likely stock replenishment needed
- Summary of stock despatched during the past week
- Details of new orders taken
- Details of sales invoices raised
- Details of payments received and deposited
- Bank reconciliation
- Sales analysis and management reports
- All statutory and mandatory taxes licenses and fees to conduct business in the U.S. (including city and county business property taxes)
- Attorney fees
- C.P.A. fees
- Initial phone line installation purchase of necessary hardware and on-going communication costs
- International freight/carriage charges into the U.S.A.
- All U.S. Customs and Import Duty fees
- Commission to Alliance on sale of any inventory